How to Cook a Stuffed Turkey Breast
The Home Butchers Stuffed Turkey Breast offers a succulent roast without all the fuss and waste that come with a full Turkey carcass. Stuffed with a traditional homemade stuffing.
Make sure that the fillet is cooked to perfection and follow our cooking and preparation guidelines:
1 x 5lb quality stuffed turkey breast (breadcrumbs, onions, mixed herbs and butter) wrapped in kitchen string ready for cooking.
Lightly season with salt, black pepper, herbs and a smattering of olive oil. Wrap in a large piece of aluminium foil and place in a roasting tin. Make sure that the foil keeps juices around the joint for flavour.
You can also add any other flavours you like such as lemon, garlic, butter, even dried cranberries for a sweet Christmassy twist.
- The cooking time for Stuffed Turkey Breasts is 30 minutes per lb. Our stuffed turkey fillets are all approximately 5lb in weight so cook for a minimum time of 2 hours, 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the joint on the roasting tin, cover with foil and onto the middle shelf in the oven.
- Cook for 2.5 hours, check every 45 minutes and collect juices to pour over the top of the joint.
- After 2.5 hours, use a knife or skewer to check that the juices are running clear.
- Cook for a further 20-30 minutes if necessary. (Perfect to add the cocktail sausages at this time as well.)
- Remove from the oven, rest for 20 minutes and carve into slices. There you have it, delicious roast turkey breast with stuffing.