What Makes a Sausage Great?

RSS
What Makes a Sausage Great?

What makes a sausage great? Well, it depends on who you ask. And it depends on which bit of the sausage-making process you’re referring to!

If you ask our butchers, they’ll tell you that a good sausage is made with at least 70% high-quality beef or pork. Just like all the sausages on Home Butchers. The other 30% of our top quality sausages is herbs, spices and a few special ingredients.

Our butchers take great pride in providing you and your family with plump, tasty sausages that have been lovingly hand-prepared and made to fill you up. You can have our sausages any time of the day—first thing in the morning or right before bed if you fancy. No matter when you have them, you’ll taste the quality and the flavour from the very first bite.

What makes a sausage great? Well, it depends on who you ask. If our ask our proud Northern Irish farmers, they’ll tell you that the key to a great sausage is their top of the line beef and pork.

Our farmers practice ethical animal rearing. Their animals are part of their family, they know each of them by name and they care about each one. So when you buy a pack of sausages from Home Butchers, you’re not just buying by-products from a nameless pig or cow. You’re buying meat made from cows or pigs that have been loved, well cared for and ethically slaughtered.

What makes a sausage great? Well, it depends on who you ask. We think a great sausage starts on a great farm that is clean and where the animals are well looked after. We think a great sausage needs the skilled and dedicated hand of an experienced butcher who is passionate about his job. We also think a great sausage needs the hot pan or grill of a loving cook with mouths to feed. Not just any cook, our customers are in-the-know gourmands who love food and who love to cook. They respect our products and their bodies and understand that mutual respect is needed for an incredible meal.

What makes a sausage great? You do!

Previous Post Next Post

  • Ella Dooly