Beef Sausage Bake Recipe
This meaty bake is filled with beef sausages, tomatoes and vegetables. You can use any vegetables that you have to hand in your freezer or larder. Serve the bake over rice or sautéed courgettes for an easy weeknight meal.
- Home Butcher’s beef sausages
- 200 grams tomatoes on the vine
- An assortment of frozen or tinned vegetables
- Large onion
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Fry the onions in a bit of butter until soft. Transfer to a deep baking tray.
- Arrange the sausages over the top of the onions.
- Pour over the vegetables and the tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Serve the baked sausages over rice or sauteed courgettes.
- Ella Dooly