Black Pudding Frittata Recipe
We love this recipe because instead of leaving the black pudding on the side of the plate like a lump, it is incorporated into the recipe with stunning results. The addition of spring onions helps to balance out the flavour of the black pudding and ensures that everyone will find something to love about this easy recipe perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- 1 pack Home Butcher’s black pudding, diced
- 4 eggs
- 4 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 2o grams butter
- Edam (optional)
- Scramble the eggs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir in the spring onions and the salt and pepper.
- Fold in the diced black pudding.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Pour in the egg and scramble until cooked thoroughly.
- Top with shredded Edam, if you’d like.
- Ella Dooly