Chicken and Peanut Kebab Recipe
Try our take on a chicken satay, and you won't be disappointed! Succulent chicken breasts marinated in a delicious yoghurt based sauce grilled to perfection before serving.
For the kebabs
330 grams Home Butcher's chicken breast fillets
Thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon Ground coriander
1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
1-2 tablespoons light soy
4 tablespoons Crunchy peanut butter
4 tablespoons Fat free Greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons Fresh mint, chopped
2 tablespoons Fresh coriander, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
Chicken & Peanut Kebabs
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Dice chicken breasts into six to eight large chunks.
- Mix all the ingredients except the chicken and garnishes in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and refrigerate at least two hours up to two days.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and place in the grill for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked through, turning halfway through cooking.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, mint and spring onions
- Serve with rice.
- Ella Dooly