Chicken & Chorizo Tray Bake Recipe
Succulent nuggets of chorizo sausages are cooked with earthy tomatoes and fresh chicken for a one-dish dinner that’ll please a crowd. Perfect served with a bit of rice.
- 1 pack Home Butcher’s Chicken Thighs
- 1 pack Home Butcher’s Chorizo Sausages
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Fresh rosemary
- 500 grams tomatoes on the vine
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the onions until soft.
- Add the chorizo and the paprika and fry until fragrant. Pour into a deep baking tray.
- Brown the chicken in the pan that had the chorizo in it before adding to the bacon tray.
- Season the chorizo and the chicken with salt, pepper and rosemary. Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the baking tray and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes. Check that the chicken is cooked through and serve the dish with rice.