Fried Paprika Pork Chops Recipe
Pork chops can be eaten in a number of ways, but frying them is one of our favourites. We love frying plump pork chops and serving them with a medley of fresh vegetables and rice for a well-balanced tea. As always, take care when frying as the oil will be extremely hot.
- Pack of Home Butcher’s pork chops
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 100 grams flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Sunflower oil
- Season the flour with the paprika, salt and pepper while the oil heats in a deep saucepan.
- Dreg the pork chops through the eggs and then through the flour.
- Fry the pork chops in batches until cooked through, and the juices run clear when the fattest portion of the chop is pierced with a knife or skewer.
- Serve the pork chops with rice and vegetables or chips.
- Ella Dooly