Gammon, Egg and Chips Recipe
Gammon, eggs & chips is a popular recipe in the UK, appearing on pubs the country over. Create this pub classic at home and have tea on the table in minutes.
1 Home Butcher’s Gammon Steak, per person
200 grams Petits Pois, frozen
1 Portion oven chips, per person
- Preheat an oven to 200c.
- Arrange the oven chips on a baking tray and bake according to the instructions on the packet. Set aside and keep warm.
- Preheat the grill and a grill pan until hot.
- Add the gammon to the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, boil the peas in a bit of water. Strain the peas and season with salt and pepper and stir in a knob of butter.
- Serve the gammon with the chips and peas.