Mexican Chicken Chilli Recipe
As the weather cools off, we love the idea of settling in with a big bowl of chilli more and more. It’s that time of year when the wind chill intensifies and you need to add more layers to stay warm. This chilli, full of fiery Mexican heat, will help you to brace for colder days ahead.
- 1 pack Home Butcher’s chicken breasts, diced
- 2 bell peppers, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 600 grams cannellini beans, drained
- 800 grams tomatoes
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the spices cook until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, beans and crumble the stock cube over. Add 2 tins of water.
- Stir in the peppers and the chicken breast pieces. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil some basmati rice.
- Serve the chilli over the rice.