Orange Pork Loin Steaks Recipe
Pork loin steaks cook quickly and are full of flavour. They make for excellent midweek meals and do well in the grill, oven or pan-fried. Here’s a recipe for some scented with orange and cooked in the grill.
- Pack of Home Butcher’s Pork loin steaks
- 2 large oranges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat a grill pan to high.
- Season the pork loin steaks with salt, orange zest and cinnamon.
- Grill the pork loin steaks about five minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- During the last five minutes of grilling, drizzle over some of the juice from the oranges.
- Serve the pork loin steaks with a green salad and boiled new potatoes.
- Ella Dooly