Oven Baked Pork Ribs & Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- Home Butcher’s pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon onion granules
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Line a baking tray with aluminium and place a rack inside the baking tray.
- Sprinkle the ribs with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper and place onto the rack inside the baking tray.
- Make the barbecue sauce by combining the bottled barbecue sauce with lemon juice, ketchup and vinegar. Whisk together until incorporated.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the ribs, cover with foil and bake for an hour to an hour and a half or until the pork is cooked through.