Pan Fried Burgers Recipe
Who says you have to put burgers on the barbecue? Here’s one of our favourite recipes for enjoying delicious tasting burgers without the hassle of firing up the barbecue.
- Home Butchers Burgers, 2 per person
- Olive oil
- Cheese slices
- Season some of Home Butcher's burger patties with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Heat a tablespoon or two of olive oil in a skillet and once hot, add the burgers.
- Cook on one side for about three to five minutes. Flip over and immediately top with cheese.
- Sprinkle a bit of water onto the pan, being careful not to drizzle too much and not to drizzle it onto the burgers. Cover the burgers tightly with a lid and allow the lid to fill with the steam created from drizzling in the water.
- Leave the burgers covered and let them cook in the steam for a further three to five minutes or until your desired level of doneness is reached.
- Serve the burgers on buns piled with tomato slices and your generous helpings of your family’s favourite condiments.