Perfect Oven Burgers Recipe
Doing beef burgers in the oven is an easy and mess free way of cooking. Add all your favourite condiments and burger topping for an unforgettable sandwich that’s full of flavour but requires half the effort.
- 1 pack Home Butcher’s beef burger patties
- Cheese slices
- Your favourite burger condiments
- Arrange the burger patties in a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Put the baking tray into the oven and cook the patties for 10 minutes. Flip over and top each patty with a slice of cheese.
- Cook the patties for a further 5 minutes or until your desired level of doneness is reached.
- Serve with your favourite condiments such as pickles, sautéed onions, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise.
- Ella Dooly