Pork Asada Tortillas Recipe
Carne Asada is a classic Mexican dish. We love it because you marinate the pork in the morning and simply place the pork strips on the grill before serving. Serve with warmed tortillas and lettuce and tomatoes for a simple, fresh dinner.
- 1 pack Home Butcher’s Pork Strips
- Fresh coriander
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 red chillies, de-seeded and sliced
- Put the pork strips into a dish and cover with the coriander, onions, garlic, chillies and Worcestershire sauce.
- Let marinate at least 2 hours.
- Grill or pan-fry the marinated pork strips until cooked through.
- Serve with tortillas, diced tomatoes and fresh lettuce for a quick tea.