Pork Burgers Recipe
Just as tasty as beef burgers, pork burgers are made from our top quality pork mince. You can add garlic, onions and any seasonings that you like. Cook the burgers just as you would beef burgers, serve on buns with chips, although we think sweet potato fries works best.
- 1 pack Home Butcher’s pork mince
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sweet potato fries
- Combine the pork mince with the oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and egg.
- Shape the mince into patties.
- Pour some oil into a skillet and pan fry the pork burgers about six minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve the burgers on buns with your favourite condiments and sweet potato fries.
- Ella Dooly