White Pudding Hash Recipe
Try this easy but delicious breakfast dish this weekend for an interesting take on a classic. Although this recipe uses white pudding, you could use any sausage or black pudding, if you’d prefer. The white pudding is diced and served with potatoes that are quickly cooked in the skillet for an unmistakable flavour.
- 1 pack Home Butcher’s white pudding, diced
- 200 grams potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 eggs, fried
- Olive Oil
- In a large skillet, fry the potatoes and onion until soft.
- Sprinkle in the diced white pudding and continue to fry until all are cooked through.
- Season well with salt and pepper and serve topped with fried eggs.
- Ella Dooly